We offer a range of geophysical consulting services to the mineral exploration and environmental mapping industries
Enhancement of linear features in gridded airborne geophysical data. Rapid enhancement of dykes, faults, lithological trends, paleochannels and strand lines.
Automatic radioelement anomaly detection and target generation. Both spectral and contextual anomalies detected from either grid or profile data.
3D inversion of gamma-ray line data to a regular grid of radioelements on the ground. Superior interpolation between flight lines. Sharper and better defined anomalies. Eliminates terrain effects.
Processing of multichannel gamma-ray spectra for enhanced noise reduction. Up to 50% greater reduction in noise than conventional methods.
- Calibration of spectrometers
- Back-calibration of radiometric surveys
- Merging of geophysical surveys
- Geophysical interpretation
- Airborne geophysical survey design
- Contract specifications, survey management, quality control
- Geophysical data processing and
- Inversion of airborne gamma-ray spectrometric data